Saturday, June 12, 2010

Are you afraid of the dark?

Does anyone remember the "Saturday-Night-Nick" (aka SNICK) SERIES, "Are You Afraid of the Dark"? Oh how I LOVED that show! I have always enjoyed a good ghost story, or super natural tale,silly thing is, I scare easily! Unlike my friend, Christian, here, who just so happens to be fearless!



While playing with my Simply Betty Stamps this week, I glanced up at my stamp shelves wall and saw this background stamp of a dark ally and KNEW this was the perfect place for Christian and his Emo Kids friends to hang out and skateboard. I'm not altogether sure I'd be caught attempting an "ollie" in the dark, but Christian here has it down, pat!

Check back soon for what else is new for SBS and the DT!
Hugs and HOOTS,
<3 Alicia

Supplies: Paper:DCWV "The Guy Stack," Stamps: Splatter by SU!, Background by RubberNeckerStamps, Embellishments: Sticker Tape by Heidi Swapp, Fearless Sticker by KI Memories, Eyelets and Twine by SU!

No comments:

Post a Comment